Monday, 18 January 2010

New Year doood.

Bit late on it all but what's new about that? I haven't posted on here, or any of my blogs in fact, in an absolute age! It's quite shocking! But yea, Christmas has come and gone and it was nice and stuff. My laptop has broke and been fixed between the last time I blogged and now which was quite a bit ago D: January modules have also come and gone in the past week and no more thinking about them until March, yes? Yes.
I'm going to run away to Sweden in the summer for at least a week with my limited knowledge of Swedish :D Also, I really want an Indian baby, if someone could get me one, I'd be grateful!
I mean, GOD, I've even been to England and back since my last blogging. :( I have neglected you muchly little blog o' mine. I would go into details about it all but I'd probably just bore the pants of you so let me conclude with this picture I took today. Sandy says one of the As are missing (it's obviously meant to be Adam's) but I feel this is better suited.


"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" - Beverly Sills

1 comment: